RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

I went to a class on flipping houses. I gave the company

Customer Question

I went to a class on flipping houses. I gave the company $42,000. The flipping formula company gave me a contract and we both signed it. The contact said flippin formula would give my $42,000 back if I did not make it up by flipping houses in Tallahassee. They told me this was an extremely good time for flipping houses in Tallahassee Florida. I found it to be a terrible time to flip houses. I would like to get at least some of my $42,000 back.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, the contract which you signed had a money back guarantee? If so, what was the time line?