CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

If I have esigned a few documents than I find a better rate

Customer Question

If I have esigned a few documents than I find a better rate can I jump to the better deal
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

If you have already signed the loan documents with one lender (esigned or physical signature) you have already completed your loan transaction and you are bound to the terms of that contract.

If you are only part way through the application process, and have not yet completed the transaction, then you can cancel the loan application and work with a different lender. Make sure that you notify the lender you are working with in writing.