Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I have had easement to may home for over 36 years, the

Customer Question

I have had easement to may home for over 36 years, the property on which the road that is in question has been sold to some one else, who now wants to close off the road to my home.The easement was given to me by the person I bought my property from some 36 years ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

Is the easement in writing?