Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

Looking worded lettter: I want to draft a letter to a former

Customer Question

Looking for Stronly worded lettter:
I want to draft a letter to a former buyer client re purchase of a house. I found out she has been telling our mutual friends that I am a crook and in cahotts with the sellers agent to cheat her. She wished she reported me to the ethics commission DC. I paid her $1500 dollars out of my personal funds at the closing table because she intimaded me.
I want the money back!
Susan Schneider Ph.D
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with a template of this letter. I would have to do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard,
What is your last name. Where is your listing in the martindale. I am unclear about the terms. Theis sale took place in 2010 in DC.
Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for following up Dr. Schneider. I'm unable to provide you my personal information on this forum and therefore will opt in hopes that another expert can provide you what you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.