Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

We created a trust in CA. We also own a condo in MA. How do

Customer Question

We created a trust in CA. We also own a condo in Dennis MA. How do we change deed of property to show Trust as owner?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

What needs to happen is that the current owners of the condo need to sign a quit claim deed transferring the title of the property to the trust as grantee. The deed needs to be witnessed and notarized, and then recorded in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located. That's it! If you need a template for a quit claim deed, let me know and I'll be happy to provide one for you.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!