Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

My realtor listed my house on 4-25-15 and has not shown it

Customer Question

my realtor listed my house on 4-25-15 and has not shown it once. other realtors came in 7 times with no feedback or any word from my realtor. I have purchased a new house in Delaware to close oct. 9th and am wondering what recourse I have to have my realtor sanctioned. the good weather is over, flowers dying off and my realtor has wasted all this time which is making my wife sick with worry, etc.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What did the contract with the realtor state regarding termination of the contract?