Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

I have commercial property that I own that is in escrow. The

Customer Question

I have commercial property that I own that is in escrow. The closing date has fluctuated and I feel like the seller is not 100% able to get financing or that something else is otherwise not right - because closing dates do not change and because of the way this matter has been handled by my "agent" so far. I need professional advice. I live in Corpus Christi Texas. I need to consult with an attorney who specializes in Texas in commercial real estate transactions.
Also - during the pendency of this transaction, I have had three other independent offers to purchase my property. Can I accept other offers while in escrow?
Thank you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you with this.

Can you provide me a bit more information? Is there a financial contingency that buyer is relying upon? Are there any other contingencies in your contract? Does the contract have a fixed closing date? Has it been extended? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a commercial financing addendum (TAR-1931) with Section A. and E. Completed and filled in
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Can you attach your specific addendum so I can ascertain exactly how it's completed?