J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

My home was foreclosed on during refinancing by Citimortgage

Customer Question

My home was foreclosed on during refinancing by Citimortgage and I need it off my credit.I have documentation from The Foreclosure Reviews Board validating this.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to providing you information. Please note:

(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. I never propose a specific course of action. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege that is formed when communicating to an expert on this site. The site repeats this disclaimer numerous times. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and

(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.

If you have documentation from the Foreclosure Review Board a dispute letter to each credit bureau may be submitted. Here is a link to the FTC dispute letter template to the credit bureaus as well as a letter that can be sent to citimortgage asking for them to assist with the removal (send a copy of the review board documentation with both of these letters):

www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0384-sample-letter-disputing-errors-your-credit-report

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (3 stars or more). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

All my best & encouragement.

Kindly remember the only way experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on ok, good or excellent service even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. You must complete the rating for the expert to receive any credit. If, for any reason you feel that a 2 or 1 rating is appropriate, please first give me the opportunity to address your concerns.

All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.