J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

What do I need to do to find a good Attorney to foreclose on

Customer Question

what do I need to do to find a good Attorney to foreclose on a property in Pinal AZ
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to providing you information. Please note:

(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. I never propose a specific course of action. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege that is formed when communicating to an expert on this site. The site repeats this disclaimer numerous times. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and

(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.

There are 4 primary resources that are helpful when trying to retain a lawyer to help with a legal matter.

The first is a personal reference from a person in ones social circle whether that be a friend or business colleague. The next would be to obtain assistance from the local bar association and online directories.

The Arizona State Bar Association has a lawyer referral service: http://www.azbar.org/FindALawyer

Martindale Hubbell is a long standing directory in which law firms and lawyers are rated based on peer and client review: www.martindale.com.

A new directory that is reputable is www.avvo.com which also provides ratings based on peer and client review.

We are not permitted to provide referrals to ourselves or specific law firms or lawyers but the above resources should assist you with finding a lawyer to initiate a foreclosure.

All my best & encouragement.

Kindly remember the only way experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on ok, good or excellent service even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. You must complete the rating for the expert to receive any credit. If, for any reason you feel that a 2 or 1 rating is appropriate, please first give me the opportunity to address your concerns.

All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.