Seattle Scott
Seattle Scott, Lawyer
Experience:  I have 25 years experience as a Washington State Real Estate Attorney
34978818

What is the law in the state of Nevada when I have lived at

Customer Question

what is the law in the state of Nevada when I have lived at my resident with an employee of Lakeshore properties since April 21, 2015 and she leaves without any discussion and she has been gone since August 22, 2015. I havn't any knowledge of her whereabouts and I paid the rent of $450.00, as usual on the third of every month, and the management team knocked on my back door, and told me today, September 4, 2015, that that wasn't enough money. I was told that I have to pay $2,400.00 or they were going to evict me?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Seattle Scott replied 1 year ago.

Who is on the lease - you or her or both? What is the total monthly rental amount, since I assume the $450 was just your share.