Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

Kentucky residential sale of a home. If an offer has been

Customer Question

Kentucky residential sale of a home. If an offer has been signed by the seller and buyer, can this contract be broken due to errors on the numbers of the bill of sale? ie Realtor fees, and closing fees...
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you clarify the situation for me a bit more? Is what is happening that the HUD-Closing Statement is reflecting fees that were not party of the contract? Can you explain in more detail what's happening? Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away for my morning run for the next hour or so. Should you respond before I return, I will address it immediately upon my return. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.