Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

How can negociante with the bank or the forclosure attorney

Customer Question

How can negociante with the bank or the forclosure attorney to donante my home to non profit organisation l am affliated with and get a tax write off ot renegociate with me . l put in a lot of money and There is still so much repairs to be done in the
house The aré asking 172 000. With the damage it should not be more tan 100 000. The house court on Fire l fax it the bank hace Insurance on the house refuss to fax the damage . l dad by my DELF house flooded so maní times l fax It my self . when The clame
The forclose it l was not round to defender my self. I hace appeal going on Burt the steal sirve me disposesry l need heló to negociante so l can jeep my home it bien my home for 19 yrs
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The only way the bank attorney will agree to this is if the non-profit is able to guarantee the bank a payoff on the mortgage balance. So unless the bank attorney can see the bank getting their money out of the donation/transfer, I am afraid they are not going to agree to you donating it to the non-profit. The bank attorney is only concerned with his client getting their money, they are not concerned with your issues I am afraid. So you have to somehow prove to the attorney that they would be able to recover their money from the donation process somehow.

If you still want a phone call and do not want to continue discussing any follow up questions here, I am sending you an offer, which you would have to accept to get a call.