Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

We have a home by owner, a man called and said he wanted to

Customer Question

We have a home for sale by owner, a man called and said he wanted to purchase our home on a lease purchase agreement, we did not have to pay anything but agree to a 5 year lease purchase, it sounded very good and he said he was a realtor, we made a written agreement with him and when he left we went to get pre-qualified to purchase another property and found that we had been foreclosed from another purchase because we could not have 2 mortgages, we have tried calling him and emailing but haven't heard back from him. We can't find his office is not responding and we can't buy another property. Can you help we live in Maricopa,AZ
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid we cannot represent you in any matter, if you are looking for representation, you would have to go to a local attorney as state law forbids us from engaging in any representation and we are limited to only providing information to customers about their situations.

If you wanted information we would be glad to work with you on informing you as to how to proceed.

If you need representation, you can ask for your money back from this site without leaving any feedback by going to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and customer service will refund your deposit.

Please let me know if you would like information only with the understanding we cannot represent you.