Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

Golf course dues are 5000 yearly,owner put out a policy-pay

Customer Question

golf course dues are 5000 yearly,owner put out a policy-pay any given year resign and pay one more year end of dues! over 100 members resigned under this policy.owner is now sending bills to all of these people. claims we all signed a long contract many years ago! he is trying to renege on his most recent policy.there are deposits under his control from 15to25 thousand that he intends to reduce to collect the dues.is this legal do we have recourse???
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. You state: "owner put out a policy-pay any given year resign and pay one more year end of dues! "

I do not quite understand this. Can you please clarify what you mean here, as this is key. Thank you.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.