CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

I live in SAN GABRIEL CA. I want to sue the church next to

Customer Question

I live in SAN GABRIEL CA. I want to sue the church next to my house, they set a basketball stand near to the wall between us two years ago . A lot people come play basketball and make a lot of noise . I told them move the stand to other place but they just don't care what I feel. Is there any good lawyer have experience of this kind of case?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn about this unfortunate situation. You can sue your neighbor (the church) for "private nuisance" (see: https://www.justia.com/trials-litigation/docs/caci/2000/2021.html).

You can find local civil litigation attorneys to represent you in this action using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).