Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of real estate practice experience.
17897874

I am the owner of the deed to the house. My husband passed

Customer Question

I am the owner of the deed to the house. My husband passed at the end of 2012. The personal rep keeps harassing me and threatening me and it's making me physically sick. She demands I turn the house over to her and sign a rental agreement. I told her I would be out of the house in three weeks. Yet she still harasses me by phone all the time with foreclosure. Its only 3 weeksthat I'll be gone. how can she foreclose on my home with my name on the deed when I am paying the mortgage, the insurance, and everything else that has to do with the home.she is destroying my life with her threats. and that is exactly what they are come on his threats. Can you foreclose on me when it's my house in my name because she doesn't want to wait for me to leave the house in 3 weeks? I don't want my credit ruined. But she keeps intimidating me. Help me
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful please. If the house is titled to you why is the estate claiming any right to it?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never got to talk to anyone never got an answer
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you there?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

You are not responding to my information request.