How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren
Loren, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 29030
Experience:  30 years of real estate practice experience.
17897874
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In New York state is their a law that says if you have

Customer Question

In New York state is their a law that says if you have maintained a shared driveway for more than 10 years you own that driveway. No right of way or easement exists in deeds. I own 95% of the driveway and my neighbor owns the remaining 5%. We have maintained and paved the driveway for over 28 years. My neighbor has sold his property and the new owners for the last 2 years have been damaging the driveway. Thank you for your assistance.
Stella
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Does the neighbor use it consistently?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Related Real Estate Law Questions