Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am a disabled veteran who applied loan and got it but the

Customer Question

I am a disabled veteran who applied for va loan and got it but the lawyer I used and the broker deceived me in so many ways we closed on the house July 30 2015 I kept insisting that we get a certified inspection but the broker and the lawyer mainly the broker kept insisting that the house is ok . So finally me and wife decided to hire a certified inspector when the report came it was over 100,000 worth of damaged mainly structural we never got any discloser . They told me that va inspected the house iam confused and need help we can not afford to fix that much damage is it anyway we can get of this even sign the contract or can anything be done my family is afraid to move in fear of it collapse we need help
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
First of all, from one veteran to another, thank you for your service to our country!
1. Do you have any proof that the seller was aware of the significant structural damage to the property before the sale closed?
Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here.
Thanks in advance,
Doug