Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor, multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation & admin
18572087

My husband and I verbally agreed to move into Belle Meade's

Customer Question

My husband and I verbally agreed to move into Belle Meade's peat-friendly .apars atments or
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
I think that part of your comments and legal question might have been cut off as this is all I see:
.
""My husband and I verbally agreed to move into Belle Meade's peat-friendly .apars atments or""
.
.
If you can repost your comments and legal question, I will do my best to help.
.
.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paId $23,000 for upgrades to include 950.00 for a walk-in tub. One of our 2 dogs allegedly bit a neighbor's dog. She broght the dog with her to yell tame and the dog looked fine. Our trainer talked to the emergency vet who said he was more concerned about the giniginvitas then dog had and what most of the medicine was foR. They made us eTake our dog to the kennel. I had told them when they approved her she didn't like other dogs. The next day , they took away at the other dog, saying he was associated with Gracie.
We kenneled the other dg. They eventually tiold us they feared for ours ives. The woman was lone
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you for that information... but I am still not sure what your legal question is that I can help with..
.
.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OF six people who complained about our chows before we got there which we knew nothing about based on their reputation. We got Gracie adopted with somrronr with 17 acres. We sent Gabtiel to tram.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can schedule something.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

We seem to be having some trouble communicating and I can't engage in a one on one phone call so I will opt out of the question and open it up to other experts to assist.

.

No need to reply as it will lock the question to me and prevent others from helping. Your account hasn't been charged for our communications.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They offered to replicate the apartment at their sister facility, Pine Knoll.
They insisted on their type of walk-in tub - a parker tub.We signed an agreement. Unbeknowst to us, they were getting it at cost. In the middle of the 4 months, they told us they couldn't put in the Parker Tub without taking out the commode and vanity in the guest bathroom. The Walk-in tub in our Apartment could be moved according to the vendor
who put it in and would not require the removal of the toilet and vanity. I inquired about it as a solution. that's when I was rudely told 'no' and learned about the Parker Tub at cost. They probably got everything for our cottage at cost or for free.
The Agreement said we could have Gabriel back. He spent 5 months in the kennel and 4 weeks in good citizenship training. He is so sweet, we get asked to make him a therapy dog. I have Parkinson's and he helps me. i could use the walk-in tub for my pain. They put in 2 showers because I eventually decided iI didn't want guests to use the master. In the lease, they put we wouldn't lease from them and sue them. It's not settlement language. it's standard language in their lease. They don't think they did anything wrong. We're poor and the woman was rich. They wanted us to leave. Do we have a case?
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. I am a different expert as your previous expert opted out. Do you still require assistance at this time?
As far as a case, a case for what exactly?