RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

I have a roommate, we first signed a lease then she said

Customer Question

I have a roommate, we first signed a lease then she said 'trust me' and we stopped signing the lease. It was a month to month lease.
She screams at the neighbors, she screams at me and furthermore I want to sell my house. She says her landlord said she doesn't have to move. She wakes me up in the middle of the night because I'm snoring. She has wreaked havoc in the neighborhood and I'm wanting her out, especially since I'm planning on selling the house. Her room is a complete disaster area. Please help.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, you own the home and she pays you monthly rent? I am only asking because you said her landlord told her she does not have to move and it appears you would be the landlord

Just wanted to see if you had a chance to response?