Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am about to close on the sell of my home on the 18 of Aug

Customer Question

I am about to close on the sell of my home on the 18 of Aug 2015 and buyer has a FHA loan I am selling as is but I am being told I must make minor repairs according to FHA requirement is this a must for me as the buyer?
I am selling my house here in Florida in order to purchase a new home in Georiga and was told this is a must inorder to purchase the house in Georiga why cant I use this property as a rental property.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Who told you the sale of the home in Florida, is related to the purchase of the new home in GA? I understand the buyer is getting a FHA loan but not understanding what that has to do with you buying a new home in GA?