Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What to do when sales mortgage manager interfere with the

Customer Question

what to do when sales mortgage manager interfere with the branch manager and sabotage, discriminate and plot, the branch manager operation?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
threat, jelling, harassing, verbal abuse shut down the branch and re-key the branch without notification. He get angry to show off his power the same the processor manager and my immediately loan processor. what you suggest i need to do? write a resignation letter?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma.
Can you tell me, are you a contract employee or part of a union?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contract employee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see double check the attachment about my Loan officer and branch manager compensation.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
So what is your question...you are asking about a resignation letter...are you looking for insight into how to craft such a letter?
if not, what is your specific question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Probably but it is so difficult to find a good company. What do you suggest to do in this situation? if I want to stay, what legal document or what improvement do you recommend me to do? it is so difficult to work with people who don't want the best for the company and employees. I have until Friday if I want to resign.
I was hired as the branch manager but when I wanted recruit they didn't allow me to. It seems like they only used me to open the branch.
Do you think I should stay at this company or go to another company.I found a new company that will hire me as a loan officer and pay the same without the responsibility of being branch manager.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
I am going to opt out to allow other experts to assist you. No need to respond. If another expert can assist they will respond here
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. I am a different attorney and will try to assist you. You can file a complaint against the company with the state licensing authority.

I am an Arizona licensed attorney and your agreement is governed by Arizona law.