Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I purchased a mobile home with a down payment contingent on

Customer Question

I purchased a mobile home with a down payment contingent on agreement by seller to do some repairs. Re pairs shoddy,not completed in timely matter etc. Sm claims court judge was going to award me the return of payment as seller said he sold unit for 500 dollars more 4 hrs after our deal was cancelled.than seller told judge he had been offered much more money but turned it down because we had a deal allready. This supposedly was the same day and he I purchased unit. He had no proof and was not asked why he did not sell to that party after our deal fell through. Judge changed his mind and awarded the down payment to seller because he lost so much money. Question , was this even revelant to the sale between the seller and my deal?was the judge in error on this?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post?
Could you review it, make corrections, put appropriate punctuation marks, and resubmit?
Were you the Small Claim Plaintiff?