Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.
68197583

Atty i wrote to you with my issues last week it involved

Customer Question

hello atty i wrote to you with my issues last week it involved issues with a management company and a contract for deed.from a private seller i am looking for help with actions that have transpired sinceour last contact.the seller has sent me a 5 day notice
for forcible detainer for being in default for 90 days for a sum of 12000 dollars he did this intentionally by not accepting monies from me. i also can prove fraud on the seller for several payments of which i have the hand written receipts from sellar but
are not documented on the payment schedule as paid.will you represent me and how much are your fees . there are other violations on behalf of the seller and the manmagement company to discuss.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure which attorney you spoke to. Let me see if I can check your prior questions and assist you.

I was one of the attorneys that assisted you. How may I be of service today?

If he were to move forward with a forcible detainer/evictionin court you would be permitted to tell the court your side of the story.

You would be able to show the court that you have tried to pay the amount owed and that payment was refused.

The five notice is the first step in the eviction process. You will get your day in court and will have the opportunity to explain the situation to the court. Unfortunately the attorneys on this site are not permitted to represent customers as goes beyond the service the site provides.

See the disclaimer below

"DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains."

The seller needs to accept your payments based on the agreement that you negotiated. You have an action against the seller and may wish to file a complaint against the management company.

This is a link for the laws that governs a contract for deed in Arizona
http://lawdigest.uslegal.com/contract-for-deed//383/

This is a link for additional information.

The Maricopa County Bar Association can refer reputable attorneys at http://maricopalawyers.org/

For those that cannot afford an attorney there are Pro Bono and Legal Aid services available at

Maricopa County Volunteer Lawyers Program(###) ###-####br />PO Box 21538
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Civil Rights and Consumer
Arizona Justice Institute(###) ###-####br />PO Box 311
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Real Estate, Consumer, Criminal and Divorce

Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phoenix, AZ 85001
Real Estate, Consumer, Criminal and Divorceh

Please do not hesitate to reach out to these agencies their purpose is to protect your rights.

Please feel free to ask ma any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Sorry there was a typo on the word "eviction"

Where in Arizona are you located?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ilive in north phyx.

Great the Maricopa County Bar Association can refer reputable and /or pro bono attorneys to you at http://maricopalawyers.org/

Thank you for using JA please remember to rate my service positively. Thanks again.