WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Need real estate, I prefer a lawyer that practices in Del

Customer Question

Need real estate , I prefer a lawyer that practices in Del and knows the laws ,codes , ect...I have a encroachment of neighbors yard that I have maintained last 25 years and his recent survey shows this strip of land is his and want my landscaping removed
. A attorney contacted me was a big help , but was from Dallas and new a lot of the laws in Delaware . I just want some sort of security , knowing his advise is still standing ( codes , laws , statute ) in the state of Delaware . Thank you !!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

What are the laws he cites? we can check them out for you. Let's discuss on phone and resolve.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Owl , Via phone is fine !!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is(###) ###-####
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Please accept this phone offer and we can discuss in real time. Talk soon. John Phone conversation to plan next steps to get you a good solution

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi WiseOwl , Are you telling me to call you for a price of $ 490. I left you my contact # ***** day(###) ###-####David