CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

Do you have real estate attorneys that are in CA that can

Customer Question

Do you have real estate attorneys that are in CA that can help homeowners against HOAs?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer, we are a "general information" forum, so we cannot represent you.

If your current attorney does not have experience in HOA matters, you may want to search for a new attorney.

There are many civil litigation attorneys in Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties that specialize (or devote a great deal of their practice) to HOAs or common interest developments and the Davis Stirling Act.

You can find local attorneys by specialty using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).