WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I have been in a legal battle with fruadulant bank who

Customer Question

good day robert, I have been in a legal battle with fruadulant bank who wrongfully foreclosed during a loan mod prosess and sold home back to themselves . the bank agent got a writ of possession that is 2 years old and is now 2 years later using it to file a notice to vacate 5 days sherriff notice. what can i legally do to stop this 5 day notice to vacate
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

I suggest you show up on the appointed day in court and explain the entire situation to the judge, who will investigate the bank's activity on its own, and if you say, the bank is fraudulent, the judge will rule for you under California law.

Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.