Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I had a stove fire on 7-28-14 and the restoration co. the

Customer Question

I had a stove fire on 7-28-14 and the restoration co. the insurance adjuster brought in for clean up and restoration did a lot of damage to my whole house the fire damaged the area around my stove and a couple of ceiling tiles in bed room, the restoration co. busted through the ceiling in every room of house and when they replaced the ceilings(shoddy job) they damaged the oak flooring in 3 rooms and the hall way I have a paper signed by the head of the co. that they would repair the ceilings and floors, but they have not done anything about yhe paper was signed in 1-19-15
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

So have you given written notice to your landlord regarding all of these problems?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Landlord?? I own my home where did this come from-I waS WANTING TO KOW HOW LONG I HAD TO SUE RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL (THE RESTORATION co.) that did the shoddy repairs and all the damage to MY home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where did you get a landlord I own my home
This is under the landlord tenant category is why, I will opt out and try to get it recategorized.