Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a fence on twp. property in cinnaminson nj that has

Customer Question

We have a fence on twp. property in cinnaminson nj that has been there for 20 years. We moved here 2 years ago and were just told we have to move the fence. Do we have to move it? Jeff and helen sheard.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
"We have a fence on twp. property..."
What is "twp. property?" Can you please clarify? And, who is telling you to move the fence, exactly?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.