Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My brother after being friends w/neighbor, was sued reasons,

Customer Question

My brother after being friends w/neighbor, was sued for several reasons, mostly for traspassing on an adjacent property with his car on their driveway and this driveway my brother had given them 6ft to add to their access because my brother was used to accessing his property this same way he was sued and one other claim was that my brother had connected to their sewer line on the way down to the street and my brother has a notarized permission from neighbor to do so.. the judments against my brother amount to approx $600,000 because the attorney after being paid was not present at court hearing and my brother was upset and probably rude trying to defend himself before the judge, and they were awarded the lawsuit... now the plaintiff is trying to collect his judgement against a property that my brother transf to me and every time their was an offer on the property my brother would take it out my name so that he could negotiate, very many times to where now they are suing me to tra
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand the question. Do you have a question? It looks like perhaps it was cut off...