Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I had may rent all on time I was out of pocket days my

Customer Question

I had may rent all on time I was out of pocket for 25 days my girlfriend was not there for that time also but they got the land lord to let to different people movie in before the mothe was up and whin I went to pay for the rent he told me that I did not live there no more but all of my thing s are still there and he said he would let me known whin I could get them
@
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Did you pay June rent on time?

.

When did the landlord let new people move in? In May?

.

"they got the land lord to let to different people movie in" Who is "they"?

.

Did the landlord file a formal eviction action against you and get a judgment?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Texas
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I can’t engage in a private one on one phone call as that could imply an attorney-client relationship which I am prohibited from entering into under my independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.

.

I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to offer that type of assistance.

.

.

thanks

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a different contributor.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
Can you try correcting what you typed above so we can understand what you are asking us? Thank you.