CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

How do I find precedent cases related to diminished property

Customer Question

How do I find precedent cases related to diminished property values of land encumbered under Article 2, Section 205 of the NYS Not For Profit Corporation Law. I have a tax certiorari matter before SCAR in the Adirondack Region of Northern New York State, County of St. Lawrence, Town of Colton in which real property values have recently been, in many cases, excessively reassessed. http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/lawssrch.cgi?NVLWO:
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After two days, there still has been no reply. I think a refund may be the appropriate measure at this point. Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Filing a complaint with Pay Pal and others.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I apologize for the lengthy delay - I saw that you have waited for a long period of time. I do not provide phone calls (some other attorneys on this site do).

For case law research, you can use this free site: https://scholar.google.com/scholar_courts

But you really will want to use a more sophisticated search tool such as WestlawNext or Lexis Nexis, your local law library will usually have a subscription to one, or both, of these search engines. When using these two search tools, make sure to use their research attorneys (both have attorneys that can help you format your search to make the most efficient use of your time (and if you are logging in from home and purchasing search time individually - this can be somewhat expensive so it is even more important to be efficient).

While I will not be paid for my time as an expert, I do understand you have been waiting a while, the site does offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you have not already done so, you can contact their customer service here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Searching for my answer on Google or spending a lot of money on legal search engines is something I could have done without professional assistance. DO YOU WANT TO RECOMMEND THAT A REFUND IS IN ORDER OR SHALL I WORK THROUGH PAYPAL CHANNELS?

Dear Customer, please understand, I am an independent attorney that acts as an expert and use the site just like you do as a customer. I cannot "recommend" a refund. You simply need to contact customer service (use the link above) and they will provide you with one - they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I wish you the best of luck with your matter.