WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

We need to file an appeal of the board of county commsioners

Customer Question

We need to file an appeal of the board of county commsioners decision in morgan county colorado. Where do i start?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the time frame in which we need to file? Do we need an attorney, or can we represent ourselves? Is there an outline of forms that need to be filled? Thank you for your time!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

The Board of County Commissioner's decision may be appealed to District Court.

You have 60 days to file the appeal. You do not need a lawyer. I suggest you go to the courthouse and speak to the Clerk of Court and get the specific forms you need. They will be able to give you all the procedural information.

Here is the contact info for Morgan County District Court

Morgan County Combined Courts: Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. District Court contact information is below. County Court contact information is: Main phone number:(###) ###-#### ***** number:(###) ###-#### County Court Collections: (###) ###-####

Morgan District Court*****br />Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Directions/Map
(###) ###-####br />***-***-**** (fax)

Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Thanks and good luck to you.