Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My ower is selling this house,I'm in I been here three

Customer Question

My ower is selling this house,I'm in I been here three years, so I'm ewas month to month rent they terminated the lease in June ,told them they would have to give me a ,24 hour noticed to show the house. So in July someone made a offer on the house and now my 60 days or up on 8-04-2015 now it puts me and my five kids of being homeless situation do he oer me Any money for my inconvenience it's it the law that he give me $2500 hundreds dollars for first and last and moving cost. Is this my right as a tenant please tell me.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer. I will be glad to Answer your question.

Did you give the landlord a security deposit when you moved in ? If so, how much did you give the landlord

Thank you,

ANDREA