Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I filed bankruptcy chapter 7 and made a agreement with the

Customer Question

I filed bankruptcy chapter 7 and made a agreement with the mortgage company to relinquish my rights and interest in the property and the gave me a settlement check to leave so they could foreclose and take the property back. When I left I made my last payment to the hoa and explain the situation and told them to keep a copy of my paperwork in my file. 2 years later they never foreclosed and now hoa filed a case in court to garnish my wages.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

I see you are seeking a review of some documents. I will be happy to send you an additional services offer.