Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

The sellers did not have repair completed by final walk through

Customer Question

The sellers did not have repair completed by final walk through what recourse do we have
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Can you please provide me with more details about the situation in question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are working with difficult sellers who have charged us for each time they have lost rate lock. now we had our walk thru today and nothing was done and they just want us to sign off. we dont want to let it record. because we had to pay $1500 because we missed the magic date by 1 day and now we could not complete the walk through-nothing was done closing is tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we would like to retain a lawyer because we like the property so much we gave them a full $15,000 deposit and are afraid we can lose it.
Thank you for your follow up.
Do you have a written agreement regarding any repairs that sellers are obligate to complete prior to closing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i added the RR and the AVID
Unfortunately, I am not permitted to view any documents for JustAnswer.com customers, I will opt-out of your question at no charge to you and will open your question to other JustAnswer.com legal professionals.
I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whateve
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Different contributor here. I am a member of the State Bar of California and a California Real Estate Broker. I will be happy to help you, however, I cannot do so in this forum. I will send you an additional services agreement, and you can accept or decline at your convenience.