Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We own a property in Indiana. We have a property manager who

Customer Question

We own a property in Indiana. We have a property manager who has never sent us a copy of the books(an accounting for expenses and or rent payments. SHE ALSO NEVER MADE SURE THE UTILITIES WERE IN THE TENANTS NAME, CAUSING US TO HAVE A $3,200.00 LIEN ON
property for water. Our main problem is that the state is auctioning off said property for back taxes of $7,500.00 next week...We just got the notice this last week. Please help us!!!!! Mrs. L.D. WHITEHEAD .
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific legal questions regarding this situation? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.