Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

If a homeowner owns a home, debt free, in another state, can

Customer Question

If a homeowner owns a home, debt free, in another state, can a judgement occur on that property to settle a foreclosure in PA?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Can you provide me a bit more information? When did the foreclosure take place? In what state is the other home located? What was the amount of the debt owed? What was the fair market value of the property? Did the bank buy the property at foreclosure or did a third party buy the property? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i never received an answer; i disputed the charge on my credit card. i was very disappointed in how vague the site was regarding fees.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you were disappointed. The reason that you did not receive an answer is that I replied with an information request because I needed additional information to be able to fully and accurately answer your question. I never received a reply from you providing that information. You are always entitled to a refund from JustAnswer. Your deposit is not applied until you have received an answer with which you are satisfied. You can simply contact customer service for a full refund of your deposit at any time. Have a great day!