Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My husband and I live on 3 acres in Calif.We share two easements

Customer Question

My husband and I live on 3 acres in Calif.We share two easements for landscaping purposes with the neighbors just below us. We own a portion of their front yard end to end about 6 ft deep including their lamp post, they own a large irregular piece of land just below our deck down to the fenceline bewten our two properties. Trouble is they tresspassed upon our property by coming onto our driveway, took out a tree stump on my property I use a mounting block when horsebackriding, (and running my childrens horse programs (I am a charity!) and proceeded to cut all the lawn , grass and shrubbery to their boundry line specifications. needless to say our area below our deck looks hacked up and horrible! These neighbors have also in the past, asked our visiting dinner guests, when playing below our deck to"get off" their property! Can they legally do ANY of this?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for this dilemma however I'm not sure I understand your specific question. Would it help to chat on the phone about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What a joke. It is very well explained and I only asked if legally they could do what they have done... Now you want more money... What a scam.
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Hello,A different professional here. Please permit me to assist you if I can. I have reviewed the facts but I have more questions, and did likely the previous professional. Just to be clear, the neighbors cut their own shrubbery and trees, or did they remove your trees?