Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My mortgage has gone from country wide to bank of america to

Customer Question

My mortgage has gone from country wide to bank of america to green tree and no one can product the wet copy of my note. i have been told that it is not available to be viewed. Instead they supply a known to be true copy. The fish stinks from the head. In sept it will be six years from my last payment. I have been in court 3 times with the judge telling the bank come back when you have the note. My attorney told me they have no legal standing. Now there back, and i have no more money to fight this.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. Would you mind sharing with me what your question is at this time? In addition, I know you shared that your last payment was 6 years ago, so where has the money been going since no mortgage payment was made and you were living rent free? How much more do you owe your attorney?