Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

I going to put my home on the market, talk to an agent

Customer Question

Hello
I going to put my home on the market, talk to an agent and it looks like I have been double taxed for years. I have a mobile home, I get personal property on it, but it appears under real estate, they are taxing my home as a main dulling. My insurance agent said something about it 20 years ago, but, I had no idea how to pursue it. I need a mouth piece, so I just won't be sent away.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.What county is your home located in here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Isle of Wright, VA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about calling me? (###) ###-####my name is ***** *****
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
You can certainly try for a refund here of the double taxes.You contact the Commissioner of revenue for Isle of Wright here. Contact Information Main Line:(###) ###-####Fax:(###) ###-####Income Tax:(###) ###-####Business Tax:(###) ###-####Real Estate(###) ###-####**@******.*** Hours: M – F, 8:30 – 5:00 Mailing Address: Physical AddressP.O. Box 107***** Suite 113 Isle of Wight, VA 23397 Isle of Wight, VA 23397 It appears you are due some refunds here in this matter.I hope you are able to recover all that you over paid. I appreciate the chance to help you today.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Here is their web page.. http://www.co.isle-of-wight.va.us/commissioner-of-the-revenue/ I am available here if you have more follow up.Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
http://www.co.isle-of-wight.va.us/commissioner-of-the-revenue/ The Commissioner of revenue web page again.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Dot I sent you an offer for further assistance, I do appreciate the chance to help you today and for your patience.