Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am a caretaker father also a student at a local college.

Customer Question

I am a caretaker for my father also a student at a local college. We have been harrased by our management company for years. we currently live in HUD housing. My father is a vetern. I have my license here (business) I am starting my business.I have had my license here at the house for 2 years. I suddenly got in the mail a home business form to fill out to ensure that I wasn't doing any severity to in the home ( I can't at the moment think of the notice and what it is called) any way I scribbled where the owner's name is ***** ***** signed. I started with the name Diana, which is also the managers name. I don't even know her last name. I didn't what my business license to go deliquent. that is why I signed it. The HUD housing some lady I don't know her strength there and the manager called a meeting.They started of by saying you the caregiver we what you out you forged our signature on the home document that's fruad. I said I didn't even know diana full name, and from her past imtemmidation I was afraid of what she was going to do to me so I signed it from fear. They said you have to go refering to me My father is 90 he needs me. I have been taking care of him for 25 years. I have no money, and I am also disababled I can'not move things, nor can I afford to have someone move it for me What can I do. I want to write an agology letter. You see, they said two months ago, don't water the grass I feel they were testing me to see If I would water thr grass Now they are stating to water after two months when it is dirt out there. They eer testing to see if i was going too. They know how important that grass was too me, I always brought it up to them. Why all of a sudden did I get theis home business letter. They again were testing me. I this time failed and went for it. When I turned it in to the business office, it when right back to the HUD Department. Fishy
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Have you filed an injunction against the management company for harassment?
Have you contacted HUD in Washington or filed any consumer protection complaints with the State?