Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY SOME YEARS AGO AND IN COURT LEFT HER

Customer Question

MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY SOME YEARS AGO AND IN COURT LEFT HER ESTATE TO ME AND MY TWO SISTERS.BUT ONE OF MY SISTERS IS CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY AND THREATENING TO SELL THE PROPERTY.WHICH I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN AND HAVE BEEN PAYING TAXS ON WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE SINCE MY MOM PASSED IN 2004.I WAS MADE EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE AT MY MOTHERS REQUEST SINCE I BUILT THE HOUSE FOR MY MOTHER WITH MY CONTRACTORS LICENSE AND NO FINANCIAL HELP FROM ANYONE.I NEED ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME IN THIS MATTER. IN FACT BEFORE THE COURT ORDER TO DISTRIBUTE THE PROPERTY BETWEEN MYSELF AND MY TWO SISTERS MY MOTHER GAVE THE PROPERTY TO ME AND ONE SISTER.WE DECIDED TO PUT THE PROPERTY BACK IN MY MOMS NAME WHICH We DID BUT MY SISTER TRIED TO PULL A FAST ONE AND KEEP HER PART IN HER NAME.WHICH WAS OVERTURNED IN COURT.AND THE JUDGE ORDERED MY MOMS WISHES FOR THE PROPERTY TO BE DEVIDED EQUALY BETWEEN HER THREE CHILDREN.
please g-mail me, at***@******.*** or call me jesston turner(###) ###-####at your convenience thank you jesston turner
The address of the property in question is***** lake ELSINORE,ca.92530
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug