Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My neighbor had 25-30 ft palm trees planted very close {1 foot

Customer Question

My neighbor had 25-30 ft palm trees planted very close {1 foot away at most} to the masonry wall separating our properties. it is cracked and needs repair. It has been in disrepair ever since I bought this house April, 2013.
She had these trees removed several months back. Before removing these trees she placed the blame on a sumac tree in my lot which is planted 9 feet from fence.
Last Friday I got a letter from HOA telling me it is my responsibility to fix the fence. I intend to fight this, do I have a case?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Have you had a landscape architect or arborist out to inspect the property and the damages and give you an opinion as to what they think is the cause of the fence being damaged?
.
.
thanks