Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I signed a lease rental property in my name solely. I

Customer Question

I signed a lease for a rental property in my name solely. I then invited my 'boyfriend' 2 move in. the relationship is over because of infidelility on his part & he has filled my home with a bunch of crap. Seriously if U came 2 my apartment, U would assume I am a HOARDER, that's how much CRAP is in my home. As far as the infidelity let me condense. some chick that he knows contacted me & I met with her in a public place for safety reasons. She said that the 2 of them were in a relationship & my 'boyfriend' told her " he & I were "roommates". That she has been 2 MY home and described that outside & backyard. She alleged that is had been inside also, however she got the details wrong. My 'boyfriend was incredulous that I met with her & denied everything. However he continues 2 have contact with her. I'm not trying 2 work anything out, as far as I'm concerned the relationship is over & I just want him out of my house. What is the quickest way 2 get him out? PLEASE HELP ME!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
HI - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Did your landlord approve your boyfriend moving in or agree to allow him to move in? Also, how long has he lived there?