Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.
68197583

I've got a 3rd notice that my payment has been declined. What

Customer Question

I've got a 3rd notice that my payment has been declined. What do I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Can you please be a bit more specific as to what you are talking about. I don't have a clue what payment you are referring to or why it might be refused in the first place. Please explain. Are we talking a mortgage payment, property tax payment?
Thanks in advance,
Dougf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm talking about my aol acct. do you work for aol. I probably just need to give them a new credit card, but I need to get in contact with them.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.
Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.
There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.
I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.
Doug
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
We are not AOL. I have looked up the contact information on your behalf. Customer Support via ChatOur chat support is available 8am to 1am EST every day to eligible AOL MyBenefits plan members. Follow the link to chat with an online representative.Customer Support via PhoneIf your AOL MyBenefits plan includes phone support, please select the most appropriate number to get the support you need as quickly as possible: To get help with your account, connection or other technical issues: 1-***-***-****. AOL Headquarters 770 Broadway New York,NY 10003(212)(###) ###-#### If there is no legitimate reason for AOL to decline your payment and you are losing valuable email information you can report AOL to your State attorney general. Where are you located?