Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

A lawsuit regarding a Florida timeshare has been filed against

Customer Question

A lawsuit regarding a Florida timeshare has been filed against multiple defendants. It states in the common allegations section that this is an in rem action seeking only to recover title to a timeshare unit. Does that mean all they need is a response revoking my title rights to said property?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) Are you a Defendant in the case?
2) Does any other section state money being requested from you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.