Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

From Darrell XXXXXX. License Key

Customer Question

From Darrell XXXXXX. License Key XXXXXXXXX.I am Darrell XXXXXX and my wife is Joyce XXXXXX. There was confusion prior in telling us that our billing for Mailwasher was due.
I looked up the paperwork and according to what we have it says it is renewable 11/14/2015. This is only 7/12/2015. Is it only good for 6 months or for a year???
This notice says it is due in 19 day????
Yes, we like Mailwasher, but on the right date. There had been confusion prior because it was under my wife's name and also my name, It should stay under my name, Darrell XXXXXX. Please let me know.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Mailwasher? We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Wendy