WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

URGENT MATTER... I own a home that I was unable to keep so I moved out

Customer Question

URGENT MATTER... I own a home that I was unable to keep so I moved out and abandoned the home. My original loan was written off and transferred to Nationwide Credit/Collections. The home should have been foreclosed on but it was not. Now it has been transferred to another mortgage company. I have repeatedly told them, I did not want to keep the home. They told me that they could do a "Deed in lieu of Foreclosure. There was an appointment set up for a notary and attorney to come rto my home for me to sign. That appointment was cancelled. The new mortgage company is putting me off and will not return any of my phone calls. I have been served with a citation for violations and I have until the 14th (which is Tuesday) to comply with the citations, or I will be summoned to court. Please help me. This is a very urgent matter. Also, could I fille a Chapter 7 bankruptcy on the property???
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me at(###) ###-####.. to discuss this matter.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.
Your phone number blacked out, but if you accept the phone chat, you can put in your number so that I can read it and then we can get on the phone and solve this matter. I do have some solid ideas for you. Let's talk soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get an answer to my original question and the $39.00 initial fee has been taken mout of my checking account. At this time, I would like to have a refund of this initial fee and discontinue the monthly fee. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my order and refund the money and close my account. Make no further deductions from my bank account. Thank you.