Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Complex Issue, family member. Does the said property

Customer Question

Complex Issue, For a family member.
Does the said property have lean?
Need to know who is actual owner/s?
It has been said the property has been used as for loan on another property?
From here i need some one to handle all of the questions for me and to help me clear up any lean or holds on property so i can have another dwelling added to the estate. as we tried to add the new dwelling we have been put on hold for over a Year now and i have been told Chase bank needs to except the new addtion in order for my permits to become final? Desperately seeking sound advice.
Said Address; 6155 Live oak drive Kelseyville CA. 95451
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but the question you are asking is for information we cannot provide as we do not have access to the property records to answer what you are asking.
In order to check liens, you actually have to go to the county property clerk office to determine the owner listed on the actual deed and any liens. This cannot be done online, it has to be done in person and you would need to go to the clerk's office in person or engage a title company to make the title search.